These days, just about everything runs on the cloud. If your business isn’t making use of this technology, you could be falling behind your competition when it comes to serving up data both internally and to your customers and clients.
But, what exactly is the “cloud” and how does it benefit your business?
The modern cloud as we know it can be traced back to 2006. It’s an online framework for storing and accessing applications, data, services, and more remotely from anywhere. As long as you have a device that’s connected to the internet, you can access everything you have stored on the cloud.
Your entire IT operation can even be based on the cloud. Email, network security, PCs, servers, firewalls, security apps, software, and more can all be hosted virtually.
The cloud may not be a new idea, but it is a great one. By storing your data on a cloud server, you’re cutting down on the power consumption, maintenance, and expensive hardware that often accompany onsite backup systems. Plus, removing physical servers from your business can free up a lot of floor space.
Most importantly, you won’t have to worry about losing your critical data in case of fire, floor, or another physical disaster if it’s all stored on redundant cloud servers. You’ll always have access to your data when you need it.
Cloud Computing with ITSG
Take a look at a few of the ways we can help you use the cloud to grow your business.
- Offsite Backups – We’ll keep your data safe and accessible at all times by keeping it in the cloud. Our cloud-based Backup and Disaster Recovery FailSafe solutions protect your data from hardware failure or any other kind of disaster.
- Hosted Email – We’ll provide your email services via the cloud so you don’t have to worry about costly hardware and software.
- Spam and Virus Blocking – We can keep your inbox spam- and virus-free in the cloud and save you a bundle on dedicated hardware.
- Remote Access – With the cloud, you get instant access to your data from laptops or tablets anywhere you go.
- Google Apps – We’re authorized resellers and we can provide the framework that allows you to access your calendar, contacts, and documents with Google Apps. We’ll create and manage your account for you and provide you with all the support you need.
- Microsoft SharePoint – With SharePoint, your documents will be easier to manage, be more secure, and be accessible from anywhere. We’ll take care of all the details.
- Salesforce CRM – We’re big on customer relationship management and can make that a lot easier for you with a hosted version of Salesforce. Thanks to the cloud, you can store your customer data online and access it anywhere quickly and securely.
- Total Cloud – We’ll host all your IT services on the cloud, reducing your overhead and your headaches.
Is the Cloud Right for Your Business?
Regardless of whether you’re ready to fully commit your business to the cloud or you’re considering a hybrid approach, we’ll be glad to help you work out the details. To arrange a free onsite consultation, give us a call at 484.443.4000 or send us a message.
At ITSG, we know a lot about getting the most out of the Cloud. Our founder, Michael J. Davey, wrote the book (literally) on Cloud Computing for Business and we’ll be glad to give you a free copy.